Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'Year Out Club' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hawthorns, Kerves Lane, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 6ET. Our company registration number is 08793114. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Large amounts of the content on this site is produced, created and posted by our partners. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of this content. If you have a problem with any of the information provided by Year Out Club or our partners please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. Year Out Club contains large number of external links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. By submitting your information by requesting a brochure or call back, you, the user, accept that your information will be passed on to the specific partner associated with your request. We take no responsibility for the use of your personal information once it is in the possession of our partners. Our partners are charged for these requests.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Year Out Club reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Advertisement Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the Site. Your continued use of the management portions of the Site after such notice constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions in this Advertisement Agreement, including any changes or modifications made by ‘yearoutclub.com’ as permitted above.
If at any time the terms and conditions of this Advertisement Agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the membership portions of the Site and contact email@example.com.
Advertisement credits can be purchased through your ‘account page.’ The price of credits purchased through the Site will be the price specified in the Site at the time of your purchase. Upon presentation of credit/debit card information the purchaser warrants that he/she is the cardholder and that the billing information provided is accurate. By approving the purchase of the product or service, you authorize ‘yearoutclub.com’ to charge the designated credit or debit card for the total amount of the purchase. Purchases will be displayed on your bank statement as ‘YEAROUTCLUB.COM.’ The purchase of credit is directly governed by this Advertisement Agreement.
If within 7 days of purchasing credit you change your mind, the remaining credit in the account will be refunded to you minus a 10% transaction fee. After this cooling off period the funds will not be refundable. Unless otherwise explicitly specified*.
This credit will not be limited by time. Once the funds are exhausted your listings (courses) will be disabled and will no longer be displayed on our public website. Your courses and content will remain on your account and will automatically re-instate once advertising credit is purchased.
In order for our website to function effectively and offer customers the highest quality of information (up to date and accurate) we reserve the right to edit, delete or manipulate content on ‘your’ listings.
We will provide 24h notice if we have any extensive maintenance scheduled which may affect the visibility or functionality of your listings.
Licenses and liability
By agreeing to this Advertisement Agreement you accept that all the content published by ‘you’ or ‘your company’ is owned or appropriately licensed for the use on our website. This includes photos, videos, text and links.
‘Yearoutclub.com’ is not liable for the publication of unlicensed media on ‘our’ website. Any breaches of copyright reported to us by any third party may result in the termination of this Advertisement Agreement.
To the best of our knowledge all data and information provided to ‘our’ advertisers including analytics and transactions is accurate and up to date. In the event of any discrepancies we will offer compensation in the form of advertisement credits. If you believe there have been any discrepancies with regards to your advertisement costs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the first possible moment.
Term and Termination
This Advertisement Agreement is effective until expressly terminated by an authorised member of ‘your’ company. This Advertisement Agreement may be terminated at any time by emailing email@example.com or by such other means of written notice acceptable to ‘yearoutclub.com,’ this must contain information which enables confirmation of your identity and your intention to terminate. ‘Yearoutclub.com’ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your right to access the management portions of the Site at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. Yearoutclub.com may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content, without prior notice or liability.
Termination of this Advertisement Agreement does not relieve you of your responsibilities to pay any amounts due to ‘yearoutclub.com’ under this Advertisement Agreement. Termination of this agreement shall operate without prejudice to the ‘yearoutclub.com’ rights, defenses and limitations of liability provided under this Advertisement Agreement, which rights, defenses and limitations of liability shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Upon termination of this Advertisement Agreement and restriction of your access to management portions of the Site, you agree to forfeit all advertisement credits remaining in your account.
*this applies to our promotional money back guarantee